Pakistan is set to receive a batch of J-10C fighter jets from China, which analysts believe will be a game-changer in the country’s fight against terrorism.
The J-10C is an upgraded version of the J-10B and is equipped with more powerful engines and better avionics. It can also carry more weapons and has a longer range than the J-10B.
The delivery of the J-10C fighter jets to Pakistan comes as India continues to press for sanctions against the country for its alleged support of terrorism. India’s efforts have so far been unsuccessful, with both China and Russia blocking any action in the UN Security Council.
The J-10C is just one of a number of weapons systems that China has been supplying to Pakistan in recent years. Other items include the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet, the K-8 Karakorum advanced trainer aircraft, and the FT-7PG trainer aircraft.
Pakistan is also set to receive a number of other weapons systems from China in the near future, including the J-11B fighter jet, the FC-1 Xiaolong multi-role fighter aircraft, and the ZDK-03 early warning aircraft.
China’s Support To Pakistan:
The delivery of these weapon systems is a clear sign of China’s continued support for Pakistan, despite the country’s many challenges. China is also building a number of important infrastructure projects in Pakistan, such as the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
The CPEC is a key part of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), a vast economic development scheme that includes building infrastructure across Asia, Africa, and Europe.
The J-10C fighter jets will be a valuable addition to Pakistan’s air force and help the country better defend itself against the enemy. On the other hand, India is unlikely to be happy about the news, as it further strengthens Pakistan’s military capabilities.
So far, India has been unable to stop Pakistan from receiving Chinese weapons, and it is likely to continue to burn in its own fire.
As Pakistan set to receive J-10C fighter jets from China, a clear message of Beijing’s continuous support, archrival India won’t be happy as the deal further strengthens Islamabad’s military might.
J-10C Fighter Jet Specification:
- Semi stealth coding radars coverage
- Infrared homing
- Empty weight: 10,500 kg
- Thrust-to-weight ratio: 1.02
- Overall length: 54 ft 2 in (16.51 m)
- Wingspan: 36 ft 1 in (11 m)
- Height: 15 ft 5 in (4.7 m)
- Wing area: 400 sq ft (37 m2)
- Airfoil: root – naca 64a010; tip – naca 63a010
- Aspect ratio: 4.8
- Internal fuel capacity: 7,400 lb (3,357 kg) with 3 drop tanks for a total of 19,200 lb (8,741 kg) of fuel and 2 external fuel tanks
- Maximum speed: Mach 1.2 at altitude
- Range: 870 nm (1,600 km) with 3 drop tanks
- Combat radius: 575 nm (1,070 km)
- Rate of climb: 55,000 ft/min (280 m/s)
- G limit: 9+
- Aircraft powerplants: 2 × Saturn al-31f afterburning turbofans
|Aircraft||JF 17 Thunder||J10 C|
|Max Speed||1.6 Mach||1.8 Mach|
|Length||15 ft||18ft- 8 inch|
|Empty weight||7965kg||8436 kg|
|Height||15 ft||5.7 M (18ft,8inch)|
|fuel capacity||5400 ltr||9000 ltr|
|Service ceiling||55,500 ft||56,000 ft|
|Thrust weight Ratio||1.07||1.05|
|Combat Range||1450km||2600 km|
|Rate of climb||59000ft/min||59000ft/min|
What is better, JF 17 Thunder or J-10C ? You Decide!
The F-17 is considered one of the best fighter jets in the world. It’s nimble, fast, and can carry much firepower. The J10, on the other hand, is a newer design that some say is even better than the F-17. So, which one is better? You decide!
Here are some key points to consider:
- The J10 has a more powerful engine than the F-17, giving it superior performance at high altitudes.
- The J10’s avionics are more advanced, making it easier to target enemy aircraft.
- The J10’s cockpit is designed for better visibility, making it easier for the pilot to spot enemy planes.
- The J10 is also cheaper to operate and maintain than the F-17.
So, which fighter jet is better? The J10 or the F-17? You decide!
Read Also: The Bleeding Tulips Of KASHMIR